preschool art projectMy kids love to paint and this is such a simple art projection with some pretty awesome results!   We had some shelving leftover and a few friends come visit – time for a painting project!   We used painters tape to create lines on our boards, then painted the uncovered portions with acrylic paints.   This is the perfect project for your early on preschooler who is learning to paint inside the "lines" and was a great opportunity for them to practise mixing colors to create different shades for each line. Remove the record once your paint is dry, and viola!   You lot have a preschooler-created masterpiece!

.

Thanks to Koobli for sponsoring this post!   They sent me a Koobli smock to assistance keep me from getting painted on, and information technology is pretty effective, lightweight and breathable (unlike other smocks I've used).   Beloved how long it is, so I can bend over on the floor with the kids and not get anything on my pants!   I but wish information technology covered the back of me too.

.

P.S.   This is not original, but I tin't remember which blog I got the idea from.   I now take a Quirky Momma tumblr folio to help me keep track of my to-do listing (and who to give credit to for the inspiration).   Sorry if it was you, leave me a comment and link to your painters-tape activity.